Boiled Egg with Broccoli & Cheese Soldiers
- 1 slice of white bread
- 1-2 teaspoons cream cheese
- 15g gruyere cheese, grated
- 3 small stems of Tenderstem broccoli
- 1 medium British Lion egg
- Pre heat the grill to high.
- Toast the bread in a toaster then place on a baking sheet. Spread over the cream cheese and sprinkle with cheese. Place until the grill for 3-5 minutes until the cheese has melted. Slice into fingers.
- Steam cook the broccoli for 4 minutes, refresh under cold water. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Put the egg into a small saucepan. Cover with cold water and a lid. Bring up to the boil. Boil rapidly for 3-4 minutes. Put into an eggcup and carefully slice the top off.
- The egg should be runny and ready for dipping!
- Serve with the toasted fingers and broccoli stems.