Need a vitamin C boost? Pack your smoothies with fruit & yoghurts for a refreshing drink full of goodness.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 85 g fresh or frozen summer berries
- 1 small banana, peeled & cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 2 tsp clear honey
- 4 tbsp cold milk
- If using frozen fruits leave them to defrost for about 20 minutes.
- Put the banana, fruit/berries, yoghurt and honey into a blender and whiz for 1-2 minutes, until smooth.
- Add the milk and whiz again until frothy.
- Pour into a glass to serve.