Join the AK Club
Banana & Pear Ice Lollies
Lollies are great to help baby’s sore gums when they’re teething. It’s so easy to make your own fresh fruit lollies, just follow this simple recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus freezing
- Cook Time: No cooking required
- Makes: 4
- Great for:
18 Months-2 Years
Kids - 2-4 Years
- Suitable for Freezing
1/4 pint custard
2 tbsp Annabel Karmel's Pear Concentrate
1 tsp icing sugar
- Either use ready-made custard or make up custard using half a tablespoon of custard powder, half a tablespoon caster sugar and 150 ml milk.
- Peel and mash the bananas and liquidise with the custard. Stir in the pear concentrate and icing sugar.
- Pour into lolly moulds and freeze until solid.