Banana & Pear Ice Lollies
Lollies are great to help baby’s sore gums when they’re teething. It’s so easy to make your own fresh fruit lollies, just follow this simple recipe.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1/4 pint custard
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp Annabel Karmel's Pear Concentrate
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- Either use ready-made custard or make up custard using half a tablespoon of custard powder, half a tablespoon caster sugar and 150 ml milk.
- Peel and mash the bananas and liquidise with the custard. Stir in the pear concentrate and icing sugar.
- Pour into lolly moulds and freeze until solid.