Banana & Pear Ice Lollies
Lollies are great to help baby’s sore gums when they’re teething. It’s so easy to make your own fresh fruit lollies, just follow this simple recipe.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1/4 pint custard
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp Annabel Karmel's Pear Concentrate
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- Either use ready-made custard or make up custard using half a tablespoon of custard powder, half a tablespoon caster sugar and 150 ml milk.
- Peel and mash the bananas and liquidise with the custard. Stir in the pear concentrate and icing sugar.
- Pour into lolly moulds and freeze until solid.