Banana & Maple Crepe
Drizzle your crepe with some maple syrup & slices of banana, for a tasty pud or weekend treat.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp dulce de leche or maple syrup
- 1 cooked crepe
- Arrange the sliced banana over half the pancake and drizzle over half of the maple syrup or dulche de leche.
- Fold the pancake over and drizzle the top with the remaining maple syrup or dulche de leche.
- Caramelised apples would also be delicious with maple syrup.