Join the AK Club
Banana Ice Cream
Healthy, tasty & easy to make, you won’t believe how good this Banana Ice Cream recipe is.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus freezing
- Cook Time: 5 minutes plus freezing
- Serves: 4
- Great for:
Kids - 2-4 Years
Kids 4+ Years
- Suitable for Freezing
4 medium ripe bananas
- Peel the bananas, then place them on a tray that can be put into the freezer.
- Pop them into the freezer and leave for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen simply remove the bananas (one at a time if you want to make just one portion), cut into chunks, and whiz in a food processor until smooth.
- If making in bulk, freeze any leftover ice-cream in a plastic box with a lid.
- Remove a portion and allow it to soften a little before serving.