Healthy, tasty & easy to make, you won’t believe how good this Banana Ice Cream recipe is.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- Peel the bananas, then place them on a tray that can be put into the freezer.
- Pop them into the freezer and leave for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen simply remove the bananas (one at a time if you want to make just one portion), cut into chunks, and whiz in a food processor until smooth.
- If making in bulk, freeze any leftover ice-cream in a plastic box with a lid.
- Remove a portion and allow it to soften a little before serving.