Let baby join in the fun too with this pancake recipe guaranteed to delight their little taste buds. Serve with a bundle of mixed fruits.
- 100 g plain flour
- a pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 50 g melted butter
- Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the eggs.
- Use a balloon whisk to incorporate the eggs into the flour and gradually whisk in the milk until just smooth.
- Brush a heavy based 15 -18cm/6-7 inch frying pan with melted butter, and when hot, pour in about 2 tablespoons of the batter.
- Quickly tilt the pan from side to side to form a thin layer of batter and cook for 1 minute.
- Flip the pancake over with a spatula and cook until the underside is slightly golden.
- Continue with the rest of the batter, brushing the pan with melted butter when necessary.