Micro Scooters Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This promotion (the “promotion”) is operated by Karmel Foods Limited, 18A Pindock Mews, London W9 2PY, (“Annabel Karmel”).
- To make a valid entry to the promotion, you must fill in all fields on the form on the promotion page.
- The promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 and over. You must live in the UK and have a valid UK address to enter.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid address and email address are required.
- Please retain the sleeve of your Chilled Toddler Meal pack as you will need to enter the unique code found on the sticker on the front of the pack to enter this competition
- To Enter: Simply purchase any one Annabel Karmel Chilled Toddler Meal (200g) from Tesco, Sainsbury’s or Ocado. To enter visit: annabelkarmel.com/win/ and enter your name, email address, delivery address and the unique code found on your Annabel Karmel Chilled Toddler Meal pack. If you have been successful in entering the prize draw, you will be notified on-screen immediately.
- Employees, their families or agencies of Annabel Karmel, Micro Scooters, and any third parties involved in the preparation and/or performance of this prize draw are NOT eligible for entry into this prize draw.
- The promotion opens 00:01 on 5th July 2019 and closes at 11.59pm on 9th August 2019 and any entries must be submitted prior to that time.
- The winner will be selected and contacted by email by 11.59pm on 12th August 2019. If you do not respond by 11.59 on 23rd August, your winning entry will be voided and a new winner will be chosen at random.
- 250 winners will be chosen at random, who will each win one of the following prizes:
– 50 Micro Eazy Ride On 3in1 Suitcases
– 50 Mini Micro 3in1 Deluxe Push Along Scooters
– 100 x accessory packs which each include a Micro Scooters helmet, a light, and a lunchbag.
– 50 x Micro Scooters helmets
- If you are a winner the prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- Annabel Karmel reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the promotion (including altering prizes) if, at its sole discretion, a promotion cannot be conducted as specified. Annabel Karmel reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Please allow one month for the delivery of your prize from the date you receive the email announcing you as a winner.
- All promotion submissions must be made by the customer themselves. Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, claims by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s claims into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s claims will be disqualified and any gift awarded will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for claims lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Customers may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
- The name and county of the customers who receive a prize will be available for one month following the closing of the Promotion by sending an SAE to Karmel Foods Limited, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any gift. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By entering this promotion, all customers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Karmel Foods Limited, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W92PY