- Five winners will receive a family ticket (four tickets, minimum 1 adult) to see What the Ladybird Heard at the Lyric Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue. Travel and accommodation not included.
- Valid for Wednesday to Sunday performances until 10 September, subject to availability.
- The Competition is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over.
- To make a valid entry to the Competition, you must comment “Win Ladybird” on the relevant Facebook posts.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on the 18th June 2017 and any entries must be submitted prior to that time.
- The winners will be selected at random from the valid entries and contacted directly via Facebook messenger by 5pm on Wednesday 21st June 2017. If the winner does not respond to claim their prize within 14 working days the prize will be automatically reallocated to a new winner chosen at random.
- You may only enter this competition once. If you enter more than once, all of your entries (including your first entry) may be deemed invalid.
For more information For more information and to book your tickets (from £14.50) call 0330 333 4812 or visit www.whattheladybirdheardlive.co.uk
- Employees of Annabel Karmel and any third parties involved in the preparation and/or performance of this Competition, and their families are not eligible for entry into this Competition.
- Annabel Karmel reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, at its sole discretion, a competition cannot be conducted as specified. Annabel Karmel reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
For more information and to book your tickets (from £14.50) call 0330 333 4812 or visit whattheladybirdheardlive.co.uk