Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion open to UK residents aged 18 and over and excludes employees and their immediate families of Annabel Karmel Group Holdings and its associated entities, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. The promotion is only open to those participants who download and use the Annabel Karmel £1.50 off voucher at www.annabelkarmel.printathome.co.uk.
3. Prize draw closes on 11.59pm on 31.10.16 or when 10,000 valid unique vouchers have been redeemed, whichever is soonest.
4. Valid participants will automatically be entered into the prize draw to win one of five retailer vouchers up to the value of £100 each.
5. The £1.50 off voucher may be redeemed against any Annabel Karmel Chilled Toddler Meal at Tesco or Sainsbury’s. Only one free meal voucher per person/household will be awarded throughout the duration of the promotion.
6. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
7. Once participants have submitted their name and email address via www.annabelkarmel.printathome.co.uk, a link to print the £1.50 off meal voucher will be emailed to participants which will be printable and valid until 11.59pm on 31.10.16. Any unused vouchers will become void after this date.
8. Vouchers do not have any cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product. Vouchers must not be sold, auctioned or offered to any third party. The voucher is available to participants in a downloadable printable format only.
9. The Promoter cannot be responsible for any issues that may be experienced during the printing of the voucher and are not obliged to provide a replacement or alternative if the user experiences difficulties in printing.
10. Only one voucher may be used per product purchased. Additional terms and conditions of use will be printed on the coupon.
11. Five winners who have successfully redeemed the £1.50 off Annabel Karmel Chilled Toddler Meals voucher by 11.59pm on 31.10.16 or by the time 10,000 vouchers have been redeemed will be picked at random to each receive a £100 shopping voucher for Tesco or Sainsbury’s.
12. The promoter will give each winner the choice of Tesco or Sainsbury’s vouchers to the value of £100.
13. Winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date using the email address provided in their original registration.
14. All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner, but if this cannot be achieved within 28 days of the original notification the Promoter reserves the right to cancel prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original.
15. Proof of identity may be requested before the prize is awarded.
16. Participants will be required to provide their first name, last name and email address, and confirm they are 18 or over, and acceptance of these terms and conditions in order to included in the prize draw. Any incomplete entries, or voucher redemptions received after the stated closing terms, will be deemed void and will not be included in the prize draw.
17. Bulk, trade or third parties applications are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
18. No cash alternative will be available. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the full terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
20. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions governing this promotion.
21. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for; a) any incorrect or inaccurate personal data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; b) communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion; c) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet; d) any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of the prize.
22. The winner’s name and county will be made available to those who send an email entitled “Annabel Karmel Weekly Shop Winners” to [email protected] from 31.10.16 for a minimum of three months.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
24. Entrants’ details will be used for the purpose of administering the prize draw and will be added to the Annabel Karmel database to receive future news, exclusive promotions and content. Such data will be held securely and will not be shared with any third parties, except entrant’s email address and name only, which will be shared with Valassis in order to generate the free money off vouchers. This data will only be held by Valassis for the sole purpose and duration of administering the coupons and will be destroyed within 5 days of completion of this process.
25. By entering the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
26. Promoter: Annabel Karmel, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY.