This competition (the “Competition”) is operated by Karmel Food Limited, 18A Pindock Mews, London W9 2PY, (“Annabel Karmel”).
To make a valid entry to the Competition, you must:
1) Provide the correct answer in a comment on our Facebook competition post.
The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on the 19th February 2017 and any entries must be submitted prior to that time.
The 10 winners will be selected and announced on Facebook on the 20th February 2017.
The 10 winners of the Competition will win:
- A copy of Annabel Karmel’s New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner.
- A pair of tickets to The Baby Show at ExCel London on from 3rd-5th March 2017.
- The prize includes a day’s entry to The Baby Show on your preferred date from 3rd-5th March 2017.
- Prize will be provided in the form of a ticket code which can be used to redeem online on The Baby Show website http://thebabyshow.co.uk/
- Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
The winner will be contacted by notified via a message on Facebook and will be asked to provide their e-mail address by this means.
You may only enter this Competition once. If you enter more than once, all of your entries (including your first entry) may be deemed invalid.
The winners will be selected at random and we will contact the winner by 5pm GMT on 20th February 2017 and provide the prize within three days of the closing date of the competition.
Employees of Annabel Karmel, and any third parties involved in the preparation and/or performance of this Competition, and their families are not eligible for entry into this Competition.
Annabel Karmel reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, at its sole discretion, a competition cannot be conducted as specified. Annabel Karmel reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.