Teriyaki Chicken Noodles
Try this easy to prepare recipe this weekend. Marinating the chicken gives it a delicious flavour. My children absolutely loved it!
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 400g boneless chicken thighs
- 100g egg noodles
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 60g baby corn, sliced
- 60g broccoli florets
- 60g mangetout, sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 150ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Mix together the honey, soy , ginger and garlic. Marinate the chicken. Put all of the ingredients into a bowl. Add the chicken and coat. Leave for 1 hour or as long as possible.
- Preheat the oven to 200C Fan. Line a baking sheet with non stick paper. Arrange the chicken thighs and season. Pour over the marinade. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water. Add the broccoli and mange tout 3 minutes before the end.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok. Fry the spring onion, corn and carrot for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the stock, vinegar and honey. Add the noodles and toss over the heat.
- Spoon into bowls. Slice the chicken and arrange on top.Drizzle over the sauce from the baking sheet.