Babies are pretty open to accepting new tastes between 6 – 12 months, so use this opportunity to introduce new flavours like the spices in this Moroccan-style tagine.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 tsp oil
- 75 g onion, chopped
- 30 g red pepper, diced
- 100 g courgette, diced
- 100 g carrot, diced
- 75 g sweet potato, diced
- 100 g lean minced beef
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tbsp apple juice
- 100 ml water
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the vegetables and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the beef and brown with the vegetables. Sprinkle in the cumin, then blend in the tomatoes, water and apple juice.
- Bring up to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until tender. Blend until smooth.