This smoothie is a great way to use up those slightly overripe bananas – the ones with brown spots that children hate to eat!
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 medium banana, peeled & cut into chunks
- 1/2 large mango, cubed
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 120 ml pineapple juice
- 60 ml orange juice
- Put the banana, mango and honey into a blender and whiz for 1–2 minutes, until smooth.
- Add the pineapple juice and orange juice, and whiz again until frothy.
- Pour into a glass to serve.