It’s easy to make your own ice lollies using fresh fruit. Simply blitz the fruit, mix with the syrup & pour into moulds.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 30 g caster sugar
- 30 ml water
- 250 g strawberries, hulled & cut in half
- juice of 1 medium orange (approx 40 ml)
- Put the sugar and water into a saucepan and boil until syrupy (about 3 minutes).
- Allow to cool.
- Puree the strawberries with an electric hand blender and combine with the cooled syrup and orange juice, and then pour this mixture into the ice lolly moulds.
- Freeze until solid.