Marinating salmon in a sweet & sticky sauce will add bags of flavour. Serve on a bed of fluffy white rice with veggies.
- 2 skinned salmon fillets (approx 200g) cut into 4 cm cubes
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- Place all the ingredients for the marinade in a small saucepan and stir over a gentle heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat, pour into an ovenproof dish and leave to cool. Add the cubes of salmon fillets and turn to coat them in the sauce. Leave to marinate for at least one hour.
- Pre-heat the grill and cook the salmon in a baking tin lined with foil for about 5 minutes, turning halfway through and basting occasionally until cooked.
- Remove the salmon from the baking tin and serve on top of a bed of Annabel’s Chinese Fried Rice.