Sole with Squash, Kale & Peas
Babies will benefit from vitamin A, C & K thanks to the sole, kale & butternut squash in this puree.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 150g Butternut Squash
- 200g Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 150g frozen peas
- 75g kale, chopped
- 325g lemon sole, skinned and diced
- 3 tbsp milk
- 30g parmesan, grated
Put the squash and potatoes into a saucepan.
Add 300 ml water. Cover with a lid, then boil for 10 minutes until nearly tender.
Add the kale, peas and lemon sole. Cover again with the lid and continue to simmer for another 10 minutes until all of the vegetables and the fish are cooked.
Add the milk and cheese , then blend until smooth using a hand blender . Finally add the lemon juice.