Add a seasonal cheer to your table with these festive sausage stockings. They’re simple to prepare & look great.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 6 Vienna sausages (approx. 9 cm long)
- 150 g cream cheese
- 1/4 red peppers
- a few sprigs parsley
- Cut the sausage on the diagonal and cut off the top of the sausage. Arrange the two halves to form a stocking and stick a wooden skewer through the halves to secure.
- Fill a small piping bag with the cream cheese and using a small star nozzle, pipe cream cheese stars around the top of the stocking.
- Cut out tiny circles from the red pepper using a small cutter or the top of a pen. Stick these onto the side of the stocking together with a sprig of parsley.