Sausage & Onion Kebabs
No BBQ is complete without sizzling sausages & a handful of roasted onions.
- 24 raw cocktail sausages
- 1/2 a red onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 8 small wooden skewers soaked in water for about 20 minutes.
- Put the sausages into a bowl. Measure the remaining ingredients into the bowl and toss together.
- Thread one sausage and a few slices of red onion onto the skewer and repeat so each skewer has three sausages.
- Cook over the BBQ for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time or roast in the oven at 190C or Gas 6 for 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.