Salmon, Sweet Pepper, Carrot & Tomato
A highchair hit thanks to the sweet & nutritious combo of salmon, sweet pepper, carrots & tomatoes.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 50 g red pepper, diced
- 150 g carrot, diced
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 140 g salmon fillet, cubed
- 20 g parmesan cheese
- 50 g baby spinach
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the onion, red pepper and carrot and stir over the heat for 5 minutes until starting to soften.
- Add the tomatoes, cover, bring up to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes until the carrots are soft.
- Add the salmon and spinach and simmer for 5 minutes until the salmon is cooked.
- Add the cheese, then blend until smooth or your desired consistency using a hand blender.
- Add a little boiled water if too thick.