Carve oranges into mini pumpkins & fill with jelly for your little witches & wizards.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 6 large oranges
- 2 x 135 g packets of jelly
- Prepare the jelly according to the packet instructions, but using slightly less water so it is a little firmer, then put in the fridge to set.
- Cut a slice from the stalk end of each orange. Cut out eyes, a nose and a mouth shape using a sharp, pointed knife. Hollow out the oranges using a small sharp knife and spoon so that you are left with just a shell.
- Fill with chopped jelly.