In need of an after-school snack? These pizzas are a great way to curb their hunger whilst waiting for the main event.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 x 375g packet ready rolled puff pastry
- 2 tbsp red pesto
- 2 tbsp passata
- 2 tbsp sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 100g cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 100g Mozzarella, sliced
- 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Pre heat the oven to 220C / 425F.
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick paper.
- Roll out the pastry on a board so it is around 2mm thick. Cut out 6 rounds using a 120cm round cutter.
- Arrange on the lined baking sheet. Prick the bases with a fork.
- Mix the passata and pesto together and spread over the bases leaving a border around the edges.
- Top with sweetcorn, basil and tomatoes and sprinkle over the cheeses.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes on a lined baking sheet until golden brown and crisp. Remove from the oven and serve – yum!