Potato, Spinach, Sweet Pepper & Pea Frittata
If you enjoy cooking but absolutely hate the cleanup this is the recipe for you. This Vegetable Frittata, made start to finish in one pan is just perfect!
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 200g new potatoes
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 onion, siiced
- 1 tbsp fresh basil , chopped
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Sunflower oil
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes . Cool and slice.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a medium frying pan. Add the onion and pepper and fry for 5 minutes . Add the potatoes and fry for 2 minutes . Add the peas and basil and season.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a jug , pour over the vegetables. Season. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and heat until the egg has set around the edges.
- Preheat the grill . Place the pan under the grill for 5 -8 minutes until lightly golden and set in the middle.