This five-ingredient puree is a great second-stage recipe for babies. It’s delicious, nutritious & simple to make.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 30 g butter
- 1 leek, white part only, washed & sliced
- 1 potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 250 ml unsalted vegetable stock or water
- 50 g frozen peas
- Warm the butter in a pan, then sauté the leek for 5-6 minutes until just golden.
- Add the potatoes & stock. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover & simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the peas & continue to cook for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Blend until smooth.