Porridge with Apricot & Banana
Porridge will give your baby lasting energy, thanks to the slow release of complex carbs. It’s great for adults too!
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 150 ml milk
- 1 heaped tbsp porridge oats
- 8 dried apricots, chopped
- 1 ripe pear, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 ridpe banana
- Put the milk,oats and apricots into a small saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, then gently simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Blend with the pear and banana until smooth.