Peach, Raspberry & Apple Crumble
This light crumble is bursting with a gooey peach, raspberry & apple filling. Other fruits that work well are rhubarb, blackberries, gooseberries & plums.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 4 eating apples, peeled & sliced
- 2 tbsp light soft brown sugar
- 2 white, peaches, stoned & chopped
- 250 g raspberries
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 75 g demerera sugar
- 25 g porridge oats
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F.
- Melt the butter in a large pan and add the apples and sugar. Cook for 3 – 4 minutes then remove from the heat.
- Add the chopped peaches, almonds and raspberries to the apples, then arrange in a shallow ovenproof dish (a round dish with a 17cm / 7 in diameter is ideal).
- To make the topping, mix the flour with the butter, rubbing the mixture with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs. Add the demerera sugar and porridge oats and mix. Cover the fruit with crumble then bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the topping is lightly golden.