Bring out the flavours of autumn in your baby’s puree, with this tasty four-way combinations of fruits.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 15 g unsalted butter
- 200 g apple, peeled & diced
- 100 g pear, peeled & diced
- 125 g peach, peeled & diced
- 90 g plum, peeled & diced
- 20 g dried apricot, roughly chopped
- 100 exclude water
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the fruit, sauté for 1 minute then add the water.
- Bring to the boil. Cover with a lid, simmer for 10 minutes until the fruits are soft & the water has reduced a little.
- Blend until smooth.