Use orzo to help introduce your baby to different textures & cook up this tasty meal using just 7 ingredients.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 75 g orzo or other small pasta shapes
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely diced
- 250 ml boiling water
- 1 courgette, finely diced
- 3 tbsp frozen peas
- 15 g unsalted butter, cut into small flakes
- 30 g Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), freshly grated
- Put the pasta in a saucepan together with the carrot. Cover with boiling water, bring back to the boil, stir, reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the courgette, re-cover and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the peas and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir in the butter and parmesan.