Pasta Fusilli with Salmon
Top up your omega 3 by eating salmon in this cheesy pasta dish, mixed with spring veggies & garlic.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 200 g fusilli
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100 g orange pepper, cut into strips
- 100 g brocolli florrets
- 1 medium courgette, sliced and cut into semi-circles
- 250 g salmon fillets
- 200 ml fish stock
- 150 ml creme fraiche
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 150 tomatoes, skinned, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 75 g parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook the fusilli according to the instructions on the packet.
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the orange pepper, broccoli and courgette and sauté for 6–7 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut the salmon into chunks, put in a saucepan, cover with fish stock and poach over a gentle heat for 3–4 minutes until cooked. Remove from the pan, strain and set aside.
- Stir the crème fraîche and vegetable stock into the cooked vegetables and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes and chunks of salmon and simmer for 2 minutes, then stir in the Parmesan and season to taste.
- Toss the drained fusilli with the sauce, taking care not to break up the chunks of salmon.