North Pole Penguins
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 150g dark chocolate chips
- 3 bananas
- 18 orange M&Ms
- White ready to roll icing
- Chocolate icing pen
- Cut each banana in half and place in the freezer.
- Melt the dark chocolate into a bowl over a pan of simmering water until runny. Leave to cool slightly.
- To make the penguin’s eyes, roll out small balls using ready to roll icing. Pipe the pupils onto the eye using a chocolate icing pen.
- Once completely frozen, remove the bananas from the freezer and peel.
- Dunk the top half of the banana into the melted chocolate, gently rolling so you get a longer coating on the back. Dunk the bottom of the banana in the chocolate to create the feet.
- Carefully stick on the eyes and do the same with the M&Ms for the nose and two for the feet.
- Place back in the freezer briefly to set and then serve.