Mozzarella, Pesto & Tomato Paninis
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 paninis
- a little butter, softened
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1 x 250g ball Mozzarella, sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 2 tbsp basil leaves
- Slice the paninis in half and lightly butter. Spread the pesto over two halves. Top with Mozzarella, tomato and basil and sandwich together with the remaining halves.
- Heat a frying pan until hot. Fry the paninis for 2 to 3 minutes each side until crispy and the cheese is just melting. Alternatively cook these for a few minutes in a panini press.