Kids eat with their eyes, so thread fruit onto straws to get them eating their 5-a-day.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- honeydew melon
- cantaloupe melon
- bamboo skewers
- Using cookie cutters, cut out flower shapes from the various melons and then cut out circles in the centre of each flower.
- Using a small round cutter or a melon baller cut out small circles or balls of melon and insert them in the centre of each flower.
- Push the tip of bamboo skewer through the flower and then cover with a straw and thread a couple of grapes onto each of the straws.
- You can arrange the flowers by pushing the end of the straws / skewers through the skin of an upturned melon.