Serve up a special potion of fizz at your party, next to slices of melon brains.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 small watermelon
Cranberry and Elderlower Fizz
- 200 ml cranberry juice
- 150 ml elderflower cordial
- 45 ml sparkling water
- Use a vegetable peeler to remove the green skin of the watermelon to expose the white rind.
- Slice off the base of the melon so that it is flat and will not roll.
- With a cocktail stick or skewer, outline the squiggly furrows that resemble the surface of the brain.
- Finally using a small sharp knife, carve narrow channels along the squiggles to expose the pink flesh of the water melon.
- To make the potion, measure all of the ingredients into a jug and stir together.