Kiddy Sushi Rolls
A take on sushi, these sandwich rolls are super fun & a tasty change to a child’s lunchbox. Use their favourite fillings.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 x 80 g tin of tuna in sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 drops of Tabasco
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 2 in length of cucumber cut into strips
- 2 in length of carrot, coarsely grated
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread until about 5 mm / 1/8 in thick.
- Mix the tuna together with one tablespoon of the mayonnaise and the tomato ketchup.
- Spread the remaining mayonnaise over the bread and then spoon the tuna about a quarter of an inch from the edge of the bread in a line.
- Arrange the cucumber strips on one side and the grated carrot on the other. Roll up from the tuna end and press down to seal. Trim ends to neaten using a sharp knife, then cut into three little rolls.
- You can prepare this the night before, wrap in cling film and cut into three in the morning.