Hot Choc Snowmen
When it’s cold outside these Hot Choc Snowmen can warm you up!
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 litre milk
- 4 tbsp drinking chocolate
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Pretzel sticks
- 9 medium size marshmallows
- Orange jelly beans
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- Cocktail sticks
- To make the marshmallow snowmen, thread three marshmallows onto a cocktail stick.
- Using a spare cocktail stick, make small holes for your pretzel arms and legs and jelly bean nose.
- Insert pretzel sticks into the holes for the arms and legs and an orange jelly bean for the nose.
- Using a chocolate icing pen draw on the snowman’s buttons, eyes and mouth. Place to one side.
- For the hot chocolate, put the milk into a pan. Bring to a simmer and spoon in 4 tablespoons of drinking chocolate, stir until dissolved.
- Place the snowmen on top of your mugs and serve (be careful to remove the cocktail stick for little ones before tucking in).