Green Slime Lemonade
Add a few drops of green food colouring to give your homemade lemonade a murky & slimy look. Perfect for Halloween.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 6 large lemons
- 1 1/2 pints chilled water
- a few drops of green food colouring
- slices of lime, orange & kiwi
- To make the syrup, put the sugar in a heatproof bowl and add the hot water. Stir to dissolve the sugar, then set aside to cool.
- Roll the lemons. This helps release the juice. Squeeze the lemons – you need 8 fl oz of juice.
- Add the sugar syrup, chilled water and a few drops of food coloring.
- Pour the juice into a round glass bowl and decorate with slices of lime, orange and kiwi.