Make kids smile with this silly face fruit bowl. Serve with ice cream or Greek yoghurt to complete the look.
- a knob butter for frying
- 175 g peaches, diced
- 100 g blueberries
- 75 g caster sugar
- 100 g strawberries, quartered
- 100 g raspberries
- a spoonful of ice cream or Greek yogurt to serve
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add the peaches and stir them gently over the heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the blueberries and sugar and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and add the strawberries and raspberries.
- Serve with ice-cream or Greek yoghurt.