Football Boot Baguette
Kick-start the match with a footie-themed boot baguette, which you load with your family’s favourite fillings.
- 2 x 200 g cans tuna in oil
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 tbsp crème fraiche
- 4 pring onions, finely sliced
- a few lettuce leaves
- quarter sliced cucumber
- 4 small baguettes
- butter or margarine
- 1 red pepper
- pitted black olives
- To make the filling: Mix flaked tuna with tomato ketchup, crème fraiche and spring onions.
- Cut the baguettes in half, spread with butter and line with lettuce leaves and sliced cucumber
- Place baguettes on halved black olives to represent the studs of football boots.
- Thinly slice some olive to use as eyelets and place on top of baguettes
- Use thin slices and circles of red pepper to represent laces.