Jazz up your square sandwich by carving these cute flowers using petal shaped cookie cutters.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- sliced white bread
- cream cheese
- a variety of fillings eg:
- slices of smoked salmon & chives
- slices of ham & grated cheese
- thinly sliced cucumber
- Cut out flower shapes from the bread and sandwich them together with a little butter and cream cheese
- Cut out circles from the centre of each flower using a small round cutter and insert a variety of fillings.
- Arrange on a board or serving plate and arrange spring onions as the stems of the flowers.