Oranges are bursting with vitamin C & add the best zest to this fish puree with carrots.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 175 g carrots, peeled & sliced
- 125 g potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 175 g plaice fillets or another white fish
- juice of one orange
- 60 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- a knob of butter
- Steam the carrots and potatoes for 15 to 18 minutes or until tender .
- Put the fish into a suitable gratin dish, pour over the orange juice. Sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter.
- Microwave the fish for 2 to 3 minutes or until the fish flakes easily .
- Alternatively, you can cover with foil and oven cook for 20 minutes.
- Flake the fish with a fork, checking carefully for bones.
- Add the vegetables to the fish and its juices and puree to your desired consistency or mash for older babies.