Festive Puff Pizzas
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 x ready-made puff pastry sheet
- 1 heaped tbsp cream cheese
- 1 heaped tbsp pesto
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh basil
- 100g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180C Fan.
- Carefully unroll the pastry sheet. Cut out 3 tree shapes and discard the trimmings.
- Place on a baking sheet. Prick the bases.
- Mix the cream cheese and pesto together and spread over the bases . Arrange 3 cherry tomato slices on each tree shape, then the basil and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until puffed up and golden brown.