Festive Puff Pizzas
These Festive Puff Pizzas are a great for getting the kids involved in cooking. The recipe provided is delicious but don’t be afraid to customise and let everyone create their own.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 x ready-made puff pastry sheet
- 1 heaped tbsp cream cheese
- 1 heaped tbsp pesto
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh basil
- 100g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180C Fan.
- Carefully unroll the pastry sheet. Cut out 3 tree shapes and discard the trimmings.
- Place on a baking sheet. Prick the bases.
- Mix the cream cheese and pesto together and spread over the bases . Arrange 3 cherry tomato slices on each tree shape, then the basil and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until puffed up and golden brown.