Get messy with this classically British pud, full of strawberries, cream & meringue pieces.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 260 g mixed berries eg: blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp icing sugar
- 125 ml double cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 x 200 g pot Greek yoghurt
- 2 meringue nests (35g), broken into pieces
- Put the berries in a bowl. Add one tablespoon of icing sugar and mix, crushing a few of the berries.
- In a separate bowl, put the cream, 1 tsp of icing sugar and the vanilla and whip to soft peaks. Stir the yoghurt to loosen slightly, then carefully fold the yoghurt into the cream, followed by the berries and the meringue.
- Spoon the mixture into 4 glasses and serve.
- You can chill these for up to 30 minutes but not much longer as the meringue will start to go soggy.