Kids love wibbly wobbly jelly & for mums, it’s a good way of increasing kids’ fruit intake by adding peaches, pears, grapes & berries to the mixture.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 300 ml Elderflower Cordial
- 400 ml cold water
- 6 leaves gelatine
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 125 g mixed fruit, e.g. chopped peaches (tinned or fresh) & halved grapes, or a mixture of berry fruits
- Mix the cordial with the cold water in a jug. Soak the gelatine for 5 minutes in just enough cold water to cover. Meanwhile, warm 100 ml (3 fl oz) of the cordial mix in a medium pan until hot but not boiling. Remove from the heat.
- Squeeze out any excess water from the gelatine. Stir the gelatine into the warm cordial until fully dissolved. Add the remaining cordial mix and the lemon juice, and stir well. You must add the remaining cordial to the dissolved gelatine and not vice versa, or it can cause the gelatine to go stringy.
- Divide the fruit among 4 small glasses and pour in the cordial mix. Chill overnight.