Cod for babies is so easy to cook. Just pop it in the microwave with a little butter & blend with the sauce.
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ‘Make It Easy’ star pasta
- 15 g frozen peas
- 1 x 80 g packet ‘Make It Easy’ Butternut Squash, Cheese & Carrot Sauce
- 30 g cod, chopped into small pieces
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan.
- Add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes until soft.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Add the peas 3 minutes before the end of the cooking time and drain.
- Add the sauce to the onions. Bring up to the boil.
- Add the cod and simmer for 1.5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and peas and mix together.