Chocolate Egg Nests
Egg nests are an Easter classic. Either use Rice Krispies or Shredded Wheat, then mix it with chocolate & decorate.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 85 g Rice Krispies
- 75 g milk chocolate
- 75 g plain chocolate
- 50 g butter
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- mini candy coated eggs
- Place the Rice Krispies in a bowl.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put into a saucepan together with the butter and golden syrup and melt over a gentle heat.
- Line two baking sheets with foil or non stick baking paper.
- Stir the Rice Krispies into the chocolate mixture and spoon eight mounds onto the baking sheets, shaping into rounds with a dip in the centre.
- Chill in the fridge for several hours until set, then peel off the nests carefully and fill with mini eggs.