Skewers are a yummy way of cooking salmon, especially when they’re glossed with a succulent coating that make them too good to resist.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 150 g salmon fillets, skinned & cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp light olive oil or vegetable oil
- Mix together the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow dish and stir in the cubes of salmon, making sure they are well coated. Leave to marinate for about 1 hour, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, soak two bamboo skewers in water to stop them burning when under the grill.
- Preheat the grill to high. Line a grill pan with foil, thread the cubes of salmon on to the skewers and place on the foil. Brush the salmon with the marinade and grill for about 5 minutes, basting with the marinade and turning occasionally until golden on the outside but still moist and juicy inside.
- Put the remaining marinade in a small pan and heat for a few minutes until reduced. Serve the kebabs with rice and spoon the reduced marinade over the salmon.