Chicken with Apricots
Apricots are high in fibre & iron & add a sweet addition to this savoury puree.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 tbsp mild olive oil
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 small garlic clove
- 100g chicken breast cut into pieces
- 150g peeled sweet potato, chopped
- 3 dried apricots, chopped
- 150 ml passata
- 150ml unsalted or weak chicken stock
heat the oil in a pan and saute the onion for about 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Add the chicken and saute for 2 to 3 minutes until sealed.
Add the sweet potato, apricots, passata and stock.
Bring up to the boil and then simmer for about 10 minutes or until the sweet potato is tender.
Finely chop or blend to the desired consistency.