Chicken , Parnsip, Carrot and Swede
Just like an English country garden, these typically-British flavours go together like two peas in a pod. Yummy.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- A knob of butter
- 100 g onion, chopped
- 100 g parsnip, diced
- 250 g carrot, diced
- 200 g swede, diced
- 175 g chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tsp thyme, chopped
- 450 ml water
- 50 g cheddar, grated
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the onion, parsnip, carrot, swede and fry for 2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients, except the cheese.
- Bring up to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes until tender.
- Whiz until smooth using a hand blender.
- Add the cheese.