Chicken Curry Puree
The perfect introduction to flavour! Take your baby on a taste adventure with this chicken curry puree.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- ¼ tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 200 g carrot, peeled & diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ¼ tsp mild curry powder
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 150 ml weak chicken stock
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 75 g frozen peas
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the onion, ginger, carrot and pepper and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and chicken and fry until sealed.
- Add the stock, cover with a lid, bring up to the boil, then simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
- Add the peas and cook for 5 minutes. Blend until smooth or your desired consistency, then add the yoghurt.