Celebratory Ice Cream Sundaes
Kids can load up their favourite toppings to make their perfect sundae. Fruit, nuts & sauces are good options.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 x 500 ml tubs vanilla ice cream
- 500 ml tub chocolate ice cream
- 500 ml tub strawberry ice cream
- selection of sauces
- 4 bananas, sliced (lengthways for banana splits)
- 225 g mixed berries
- 2 large chocolate brownies, crumbled
- 4 chocolate chip cookies, crumbled
- 300 ml double cream, whipped
- 55 g chopped toasted nuts
- chocolate or coloured sprinkles
- 8 maraschino or glace cherries
- Layer your choices of fruit, brownies, cookies, ice cream and sauces in tall glasses.
- Top with whipped cream, nuts, sprinkles and crown with a cherry.